Suggest treatment for eye strain
I generally work more then 10hrs in front of machines, even I take of common things like taking break in between 20mins. Also I use the Anti-glare glasses for my spectacles.
Apart from these how can I take more care?
I feel some stress on my eyes while I move to bed. is there any Eye drops? to relief stress?
see detailed description
Hello sir, thanks for trusting health care magic.
It is common to have such a sensation in eyes because of work stress and environmental pollution.
You should wash your eyes daily thrice a day with fresh and cold water.
Apply some rosewater dipped cotton swabs on eyes before going to bed
Take hydrating eye drops called as artificial tears and put them at least twice a day.
These eye drops are easily available in market.
I hope these points will help you and at the same time get your eye sight checked by an ophthalmologist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?