Suggest treatment for eye infection
Thanks for sending your query to us.
Apparently you don't have infection. There appears to be some level of dryness as well as allergy.Flarex is good but being a steroid has long term issues,which have to be taken in to account.
What I would be keen about is weaning you away from steroid and shift over to lubricant eye drops,anti allergic drops and decongestant eye drops like visine which will help you symptomatically. We can have support of anti allergy oral tablets if this can help wean away from steroid.
Though Flarex will always be more effective but it will be safer,thogh time consuming to bring relief.
Any further queries in this regard, please do get back to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Conservative treatment for eye infection
- Treatment and cure for eye infection
- Mild eye infection treatment
- Treatment for viral eye infection
- Treatment and cure for pink eye infection
- Eye infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for allergic eye infection
- Treatment for fungal eye infection
- Treatment and cure for viral eye infection
- Eye infection antibiotic treatment
- Plaquenil,vitreous detachment.Side effect?
- How is eye infection in diabetics treated ?
- Optic atrophy, uveitis. Curable?
- Does cannabis have any side effect causing retina tear ?
- Can driving, swimming, flight journey and involve in sex, 10 days after...
- What are the brown patches in my eye after being hit by a soccer ball?
- Green discharge from eye, red eye, unable to open eyelid. Causes ?
- How is hypermetropia in children treated ?
- Eye pain, taken artificial tears, wear CPAP mask, have type 2 diabetes,...
- Congenital cataract in both eyes, signs of squint. First squint surgery...