Suggest treatment for eye contusion caused by an accident

Dr. Saumya Mittal

Diabetologist

Posted on Fri, 16 Oct 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I fell about 5 weeks ago ct showed no bleeds or fracture I healed fine but over my left eye in my brow there
is still a knot it does not bother me except sometimes it will itch or sorta sting by the way I fell face down
and the er doc said I had an eye contusion should I go to someone else and what kind of doc would you suggest by the way I am 66 yrs old

HOW LONG WILL IT BE BEFORE I GET AN ANSWER
NO FURTHER QUESTIONS
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Meet a ophthalmology consultant

Detailed Answer:
hi
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your message.
I think I can help you.
The CT scan shows the status of the brain.
It doesn't say anything about this knot.
Since its an eye contusions better to meet a ophthalmology consultant.
There is basically collection of blood.
This will resolve slowly as the body reabsorbs the blood.

I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information contained in this message will be able to help you find the best solution for your problem. Best of luck. Dr Mittal