Suggest treatment for extremely painful back and pelvis due to adenomyosis
Hysterectomy is better option
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns about adenomyosis and need for hysterectomy.
Following is my reply:
1) Adenomyosis is known to cause severe back and pelvic pain as you are experiencing now.
2) MRI is likely to have detected it accurately. Adenomyosis at the back of uterus is likely to cause more pain due to stretching of ligaments.
3) Hysterectomy is a surgery to remove uterus. This is best solution for the adenomyosis as the pain will come down.
4) Considering your age, pain status I recommend hysterectomy is a best option and there is no other better alternative. You need to undergo hysterectomy.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
Get blood sugars and blood pressure checked
Adenomyosis cause back pain and pelvic pain. But it will not cause dizziness, nausea and sweating. These could be due to some other reason.
Please get your blood sugars tested to rule out diabetes and also get blood pressure checked when you visit your doctor next time.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does adenomyosis cause back pain
- Treatment and cure for diffuse adenomyosis
- Treatment and cure for adenomyosis
- Natural home treatment for excessive bleeding due to adenomyosis
- New treatments for adenomyosis
- Misdiagnosis adenomyosis for back problems
- Adenomyosis weak lower back
- Back spasms with adenomyosis
- Adenomyosis back pain sciatica
- Adenomyosis ayurveda treatment
- Suggest treatment for endometriosis
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful back and pelvis due to adenomyosis
- What causes postmenopausal bleeding, severe elbow pain and ankle swelling?
- Do Duphaston and Siphene help in getting conceived?
- What causes swollen painful pubic area post full hysterectomy?
- What causes bleeding ears and pain under lower left rib cage?
- What causes lesion on labia minora with negative STD panel test?
- Does I pill taken two years ago cause irregular periods?
- Is NuvaRing an effective reversible method of birth control?
- What causes itching around labia after menstruation?