Suggest treatment for extreme knee pain after injury
Mostly ligament tear, need to take rest and take few drugs...
I had gone through your problem and understand your concern. I would suggest you to upload the reports of X-ray, if you had done. otherwise get your x-ray done as soon as possible. Seems like ligament tear and it can lead to this kind of discomfort and pain during walking.
So for that, you need to take anti inflammatory drugs and use knee brace to rest your knee, if any hairline fracture is there. Take sufficient rest. This has to be continued for at least 3 weeks and then only you will be comfortable. Take vitamin C and calcium tablets also for better healing.
Stick to these strictly for 3 weeks, otherwise the condition may worsen and can lead to complications, so you need to be patient. Hope this will help you and let me know any of your further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sudden knee pain without injury
- Suggest treatment for knee pain relief
- Knee pain treatment
- Injection treatment for knee pain
- What is the remedy for knee pain after an injury
- Suggest medication for knee pain due to an injury
- What is the cause of knee pain after injury
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- Anterior knee pain treatment
- Walking knee pain without injury