Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and joints pain
Possibly early Lyme diseas
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
You have fatigue and joint pain symptoms that may be due to Lyme disease
Serologic testing may yield negative results during the first
several weeks of infection in Lyme borreliosis;however almost all patients have a positive antibody response to B. burgdorferi,causative organism after that time.
You can go for second-generation serologic test i.e the VlsE
C6 peptide IgG ELISA, which employs a 26-mer of the sixth invariant
region of the VlsE lipoprotein of B. burgdorferi. The results achieved
with this test are similar to those obtained with the standard two-test
approach (sonicate IgM and IgG ELISA and western blot). The principal
advantage of the C6 peptide ELISA is the early detection of an
IgG response, which renders an IgM test unnecessary.
For early Lyme disease, doxycycline is effective.
Dr. T.K. Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Extreme fatigue cramping flank pain
- Anxiety losing conscious extreme fatigue suggestions
- Extreme fatigue painfull joints hot sweats
- Extreme fatigue and aching joints
- Treatment and cure for night, extreme fatigue
- Arm and leg pain with extreme fatigue
- Treatment and cure for bumpy, extreme fatigue
- Pain in hands elbows shoulders hips knees extreme fatigue treatment
- Treatment and cure for sweaty, extreme fatigue
- Nausea extreme fatigue vomiting dizziness treatment