Suggest treatment for extreme chills and nausea along with low grade fever
It's OK. Just do this test, take these pills and he'll be fine fast. Yes.
I'm Dr. Neel Kudchadkar and I'll help you out right now.
Let's get started.
1. Testosterone imbibed (taken) by the body does not cause chills and nausea.
2. Testosterone is not responsible for this problem.
3. Stopping Testosterone will not help.
4. I would ask him to do a blood, urine and stool test from a "pathologist" MD.
5. I really would like to help you, but "as yet" I cannot give you a prescription
but I'll inform you in detail what steps are to be taken.
6. Take Ondansetron tablets 1 at a time under the tongue for nausea.
Nausea will dissapear in 5-12 minutes. Don't take more than 2 a day.
It's not necessary.
7. Take Ibuprofen (Advil-not more than 3 tablets) and paracetamol (Tylenol-not more than 2 tablets.)
8. Send me the reports, by the "upload" button on our website www.healthcaremagic.com
9. We'll wait and watch for 40 hours.
10. Once the test results come out, we'll stop these 2 medicines and give him a medicine to cure the cause of his illness.
I am confident about this. It's OK. Absolutely nothing serious.
I'll appreciate it if you send me further details about your husbands
1) Medicine intake, if any.
2) Any other health problem, if any.
3) Any other issues that you can think of.
Please send an email to YYYY@YYYY with the subject,
"Attention: Dr. Neel Kudchadkar"
These are my contact details. You are free to contact me anytime here, 24x7.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
It's a routine test. And beer did not cause any problems.
1. I suspect its an amoebal infection, or something in that order.
2. This can be diagnosed by stool, urine and blood tests.
3. So, before I can give you medicines like metronidazole, or Ofloxacin,
let's find out who the germs are.
4. Beer has nothing to do with chills and rigors.
5. If you were in atropical country, I would immediatedly put you on anti-malaria
anti- protozoal drugs.
6. I suspect protozoa and ameoba, are behind this.
7. His illness could also be self resolving.
8. You're OK.
Kindly do the tests, and there's nothing to be concerned about.
This is routine. In tropical countries it's like breathing and eating.
I wouldn't be too concerned and I'd take it easy if I had it myself.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Recurring chills aches and low grade fever
- Felling nausea with low grade fever
- Low grade fever chills fatigue stomach pains
- Low grade fever headache nausea
- Migraine nausea low grade fever
- Treatment and cure for low-grade fever
- Nausea tearful low grade fever
- Low grade fever with fatigue and nausea
- Transient nausea low grade fever
- Low grade fever pain chills sore throat