Suggest treatment for external lump between anus and scrotum

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
Hey I have a random external lump between my anus and scrotum.
It was there around 6 months ago but appeared to go away.
Now recently it has come back. It does not cause any pain or itching, when squeezed it does not cause any real pain or leek liquid. It is red now but its possibly red its from me squeezing it.
Photo attached.

Can you help in any way?!
Posted Sun, 31 Aug 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is boil in induration stage.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have a boil due to Staphylococcal infection of hair follicle in a stage of induration..

You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefexine along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.for a week..

Ensure to wash your genitals and perineal region with soap water twice daily.

It will get cured within a wek.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.