Suggest treatment for excruciating throbbing pain in the lower abdomen
Hello. IWelcome to HCM. I have read your query and understand your concerns. It seems to be an ovarian pain. Do you have symptoms near your periods or this is totally unrelated. I will advise you to have an sonogram. It will help to delineate the reason. Regards dr Manisha Jain
Then either it is related to some intestinal inflammation on a specific area (usually in patients with chronic constipation), which resolves after taking simple analgesics taken regularly.
But still get an ultrasound done which will give us maximum information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for throbbing pain
- Dull throbbing pain lower right abdomen
- Dull throbbing pain lower left abdomen cancer
- Throbbing pain in lower left abdomen before period
- Throbbing pain lower right abdomen groin
- Slight throbbing pain in lower abdomen during pregnancy
- Sharp throbbing pain in lower right abdomen
- Throbbing pains lower abdomen 39 weeks pregnant
- Throbbing pain lower right abdomen before
- Throbbing pain in lower abdomen and back