• question-icon

Suggest treatment for excessive sleepiness and laziness

Posted on Tue, 8 Aug 2017 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: How do I defeat Laziness? I don't feel like getting up in the morning, or if I do get up, I feel sleepy and tired throughout the day.

Have done medical checkups everything is normal for me as of now.
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload reports

Detailed Answer:
Hi

It is common to sleep more than the usual 6-8 hours of sleep at your age. Kindly upload the reports so that I am better able to help.

Meanwhile you can adopt some lifestyle measures to increase energy like yoga, regular exercise, meditation, drinking cleaner water, etc

In exercise, you need to regularly exercise for atleast 30 min a day. It can include, swimming, cycling, walk, gym, yoga, etc.

Among vitamins you can take becosule tablets 1 tablet per day.

Hope it helps.
Dr Vaishalee
Dr. Vaishalee Punj