Suggest treatment for excessive damage on the face due to Hyaluronidase overdose

Dermatologist
Question
What is the solution
Female, 28

Please I need a help as I had overdose Hyaluronidase and this has damaged my face , and my skin , I used to have full rounded face with flawless skin and I wanted to dissolve the filler in my nose but this has dissolved even my natural HA , and I want to know if this going to be back or not , my eyes had more wrinkles my mouth lines and face sides also my chin , I'm really disappointed and depressed as I believe my face has been ruined forever , I really need to talk to any to discuss
Fri, 18 May 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Can go for hyaluronic acid injections

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have gone through your complaints and understand your concern.
You need to again go for hyaluronic acid injections and if required fillers for the face.
The extent of benefit can vary depending on how much your features are altered.
Dr Asmeet