Suggest treatment for estrogen deficiency
Your doc prescription is right
Thanks for writing..
I understand your concern..
Estrogen can be taken orally or as transdermal patches.. It can be given alone or along with progesterone.. Transdermal patches are applied at low dose.. Orally it is given as 0.5mg.. This is a prescription based medicine and should be taken only under the medical supervision of a doctor..
This is because there are certain condition you shouldnot take this drug like in cancer breast or cervical cancer, bleeding disorder etc..
You need to take calcium along with this.. Analgesics will give you pain relief..
Hope i have answered your query.. Feel free to ask any doubts.. Good day..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Estrogen deficiency causes
- Diagnosis of estrogen deficiency
- Estrogen deficiency and swollen lymph nodes
- Symptoms of estrogen deficiency
- Estrogen deficiency and urine leakage
- Treatment and cure for estrogen deficiency
- Drugs/medication for estrogen deficiency
- Estrogen deficiency signs and symptoms
- Estrogen deficiency yawning
- Estrogen deficiency implanon