Suggest treatment for essential tremors and COPD
Please mention in mg the dose you are taking.
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.
If you would have presented to me as an outpatient, I would have asked you to mention the primidone dose you are taking in MG(milligrams) strength,rather than full tablet or half tablet.However,I can confidently presume that you are just on the starting dose of Primidone.
For Essential Tremor(ET),Primidone can safely be taken upto 750 mg once a day.So,you can probably increase the dose here.Increment is to be done in every 2-3 weeks,titrating the response to drug.
Another drug 'Propranolol' is also first line drug and very effective for ET patients.However,it is not the drug of choice for patients of pulmonary diseases,as you are having COPD.
Hope that I have answered your query.If you have some follow-up questions,I shall be glad to answer else,please close the thread-rate it and write a review as your rating will be of help to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Primidone essential tremor treatment
- Exercises for essential tremor treatment
- Treatment of benign essential tremor
- Essential tremor treatment curable
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis with copd
- Essential tremors aurvedic treatment
- Treatment and cure for Essential tremor
- Treatment for essential familial tremors
- Essential tremor treatment
- Suggest treatment for essential tremor