Suggest treatment for esophageal spasms associated with cardiac arrhythmia
Get done blood allergic testing.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
I have gone through the detailed history you have provided.
Basically you are having esophageal spasm associated with cardiac arrhythmia.
You are also having food allergy.
For food allergy, skin scratch test is not much reliable.
Blood test for food allergy is more accurate and will give you list of foods which cause allergy in you. This will also pinpoint you about the foods you should avoid.
For esophageal spasm, I advice you to undergo upper GI (gastrointestinal) scopy and manometry (pressure studies of esophagus) for the further evaluation of spasm.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Types of cardiac arrhythmia
- Treatment and cure for sporadic cardiac arrhythmia
- Cardiac arrhythmia and rifater
- Symptomatic cardiac arrhythmia causes
- Treatment and cure for Cardiac arrhythmia
- Mold cardiac arrhythmias
- Causes of cardiac arrhythmia
- Cardiac arrhythmia treatment
- Treatment and cure for symptomatic cardiac arrhythmia
- Esophageal spasms and cardiac arrhythmia
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?