Suggest treatment for erection problems

Infertility Specialist
Question
I have been not getting erection in the morning and rarely throughout the day over the last 2 months. the only time I get erected is during masturbation. I don't know if prolong erections, when my girlfriend was around with making out without and intercourse has caused any problems. I have been on the internet and have scared myself. I'm a 34 year old with a little high blood pressure. 134/84.
Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Don't worry

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concerns.

Masturbation isn't a true measure of measuring erection. Erection can be estimated and achieved during sexual Intercourse only.

Lot of other distractions hinder erection during Masturbation.

Blood pressure is not high enough to cause erectile issues.

I don't see any reason to worry.