Owl Image

Suggest treatment for erection problem

Owl Image
Dr. Vishal Garala

Psychiatrist

Question
dear sir,i am XXXXX, i am working in abu dhabi, my height is 5.3 ft, i married last 7 month, i have facing erection problem and timing problem,so please help me can you write some medicine or spray . which is available in uae, please advise me
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 in Erectile Dysfunction

Answered by Dr. Vishal Garala 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Erectile problem can be physical or psychological

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXX

Good to see you.
I admire you for positive outlook

I have gone through your question.

With that little information we cant judge exact problems.

Here by I mention some of the points on which we will reach to some conclusions.

Erectile problem has many origins

1st is life style

stress and busy life style makes you fatigue and secondary to this it makes less desire in sex and erectile problems.
so improve your schedules and try to make less stressful.

2nd is relationship
free communicative and mutual understanding will help
sex is mutual act
so try to do mutually and tell your problem to partner
this will reduce your anxiety and able to erect easily

so stress free lifestyle and mutual communication will help.

3rd is physical health

routine check up and fit physical health is necessary

psychological soundness is must.

SUN SET FOCUS method for erection is very useful .
It is one of the type of sexual exercise that have to perform between two partners.

Apart from that certain basic investigation that I have preferred in my patients.

like penile color Doppler.

I would prefer medicines like sildenafil and tadanafil in some patients but after proper evaluation.

So it depends upon many factors and we have to think about all.

If still you have query than feel free to ask.

Always here to help you

Be stress free and enjoy.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for erection problem 18 minutes later
dear sir, what is sun set focus,
what about you opinion using delay spray, it is danger?.. in future
please prescribe to me any delay spray

Answered by Dr. Vishal Garala 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
hi dear, Bettet to avoid such spray.

Detailed Answer:
Hii

Very good to see you.

Sun set focus is the method for treatment of psychological erectile problems.

As I mentioned earlier there are stress and anxiety related factor which lead to erection problems.

It is difficulty to explain sun set focus method here because it is active type of psychotherapy and need both the partners to give their support.

And it only possible in clinics where doctor and both of you sitting face to face.

Regarding spary,, it is more marketing stretagy rather than iis effect.

It is not so useful to get erection.

Dear 1st thing is to reach the problem area than you need such type of treatment.

I wont prescribed in my patient
Better to avoid such spray.

Hope you will get best

Thank you.