Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 959 Questions
dear sir, my penis does not get erection kindly revert me the solution
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: first thing you need is good diabetes control Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Erectile dysfunction is a common problem in diabetes. It results due to reduced flow into penile veins causing weak erection. The first thing you need is good diabetes control. Self confidence is a must as any disappointment can turn into depression which further increases the problem. you are overweight for your height, hence try to loose at least 10 kg weight. Second, you can try drugs like Sildenafil 50 - 100 mg (eg: MANFORCE 50). you may take the tablet 1 hour before having sex. see that you spend adequate time with your partner to calm your nerves. For low sperm count, you can try multivitamins with omega 3 fatty acids for few months. If the problem still persists, consult a sexologist. Your rating response with 5 stars is most appreciated for better service for those in need. All the best.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor