Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Psychiatrist
Question
Hello Doc sahab!! 3 years before, I asked u certain questions regarding varicocele and ED. I had problem of ED and it was partially related to obesity. After our discussion I started going to Gym and finally there was improvement. I have a kid now. However, of late ED has again affected me. The erections are not harder and also timing is not correct. I want to be sexually healthy and make my partner happy. I want your guidance doc sahab. Please reply. I can meet u personally or u can suggest some tests.
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 22 hours later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing back to me.

First of all congratulations for having a kid and improvement in sexual life.

Now regarding your difficulty in erection and problems with timings, I will request you to provide more details such as 1. frequency of problem over a period of week/month, 2. proportion of successful/failure sexual attempts, 3. time taken before ejaculation, 4. current weight, 5. exercise status, 6. Varicocele status on current day, 7. Serum testosterone, 8. Serum prolactin, 9. Any other illness or medications.

I look forward to get detailed answers for above nine points and others (if necessary).
Thanks and regards.