Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Wed, 6 Jun 2018 in Men's Health
Question: Hi, I am 30 Male. Height 5.10 and weight 88 kgs. Married 45 days back. I have enjoyed my 1st 30 days sex life with 5 -6 times sex a day n even more some times. After one month I have reduced my food intake and started going to Zym n then onwards I am not able to erect my penis in the night times for two days but erection was good in early morning. As I have tensed for not erecting I have stopped zym and low diet. And then all was normal for one week... but from 2 days my penis is not getting erected and if erected with foreplay it is getting down with in a couple of minutes.. How should I get back to normal. Some what I am tensed of this situation
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
The problem of ED is due to Performance anxiety.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

Based on the facts that you have posted the problem of Erectile Dysfunction that you are facing is termed as Secondary Erectile Dysfunction that is common and every individual face such problem in his life sometime or other .

It is usually due to stress and is called as performance anxiety and gets resolved spontaneously .

Taking Sildenafil (Viagra) or Tadalafil as on demand will help to get good hard sustainable erection and to have enjoyable sex.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
When should I use those tablets ..like only when not erected.?? . Is using viagra for my age normal n common In all people. Will I be habituated to these tablets for ever ?? Can I get back to normal without tablets
Brief Answer:
You can get back to normal provided you have patience

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .You have to take Viagra one hour before planned sexual activity .

It has no major side effects and it will not have side effect like habit forming .

It is a very good drug for all ages and for healthy persons facing problem of ED of Psychogenic in nature .

Thanks and Regards
Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Can I know how much mg of the tablet and exact name and manufacturer of the tablet which I can use.... and can u suggest any natural remedies n food for good erections to get back normal
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Take Penagra one hour before sex

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

Take Penagra one hour before sex.

It is available in two strengths 50 mg and 100 mg .Start with 50 mg and if you do not get satisfactory erection increase it to 100 mg.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil