Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist

Posted on Mon, 7 Aug 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: !I have a problem with ED. Or not quite the same thing. I can, with medication (and often without) get an erection, But I have been combining drugs lately --no priapism, ever!--and cannot ejaculate. It's been two weeks. And it's getting under my skin. My urologist is a nice guy, but is getting tired of me. I saw him two month ago and persuaded him to prescribe a more potent form of trimix. I'd like to go back to him, but am hesitant. Again--problem (unusual)
erection--ok; but no ejaculation! What should I do? I use medication one day a week.
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Get direct penile stimulation

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for the query,

I've gone through the details, so, you don't seem to have ED so getting a drug for ED will not work in this scenario.

You have delayed ejaculation. Aging can result in delayed ejaculation and getting oral from your partner with some massage on it may be helpful.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 10 minutes later
Thanks for the answer

I don't have a partner.

What kind of penile stimulation did you have in mind?

Is it dangerous to mix ED medications?

Could it be the reason for no ejaculation?
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Try ring vibrators

Detailed Answer:
Hi again,

I was thinking of a partner assisted stimulation but ring vibrators are good options for a solo act.

Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 5 hours later
Thanks again.

Maybe I should have been clearer. Sometimes, but not always, I can do both by without medication.

Do you think combing drugs is a bad idea? Could that be the cause of my problem?

This is beginning to get to me.

Brief Answer:
Combining drugs can be dangerous

Detailed Answer:
hi
If you can get erection without medicine, why to take then? Drugs can have side effects . More the drugs, more the side effects .
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D