• question-icon

Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Posted on Tue, 4 Jul 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hi, i am sufferring from erectile dysfunction issue from 5-6 months, i am given riconia tablet for one month, after that it seems ok for me for next month. But again the same problem. Last year l got diet about 10 kg within 10 days. I'm 40 now. Should I continue with riconia? How long period? Will it be same if I stopped?
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No need to take riconia

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Let me tell you that riconia contains certain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Unfortunately none of these are stored in the body. These are required in minute amounts and if you are taking a standard diet you do not need additional quantities of those. So, unless you have specific deficiency symptoms, it is simply useless and is simply getting flushed out with urine. I do not feel that you have any reasons to continue it. You can stop taking it.

In order to overcome your erectile dysfunction you need to indulge in prolonged foreplay. Psychological stimulation is very important.

Let me know if I could help further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha