Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist

Posted on Wed, 31 Aug 2016 in Erectile Dysfunction
Question: How to solve the intercourse problem when i tried to intercourse the penis become small?
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Get these blood tests done

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for the query
Do you get erection and it gets soft before ejaculation? If it is so, you have ED of probable veno occlusive nature You should get your self checked for diabetes, hypertension and total testosterone level Once I get the reports, I can guide you further
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 7 hours later
Thank You so much should you recommand to take viagra?
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Try viagra

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Yes, You can try original viagra only . Try 25 mg a day for 20 days
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 4 hours later
Thank you do i need preception and any side effects on it?
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need a prescription

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Yes,you would need a prescription from local doctor. Possible side effects are headache,backache , gastric trouble but these may disappear after a few days
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar