Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Wed, 24 Aug 2016 in Sexual Health
Question: I'm in a monogamous relationship (was married 15yrs, late husband passed in 2012), but I'm confused with current situation/man. He is always half hard (I mean Always) but it does get bigger during intercourse, and he has never climaxed (he will go for 1 to 2 hour's). Could it be some kinda medication or something. I've never heard of anything like this. When I ask him about it he says he just needs to be comfortable or needs me to first before he can.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Seems under medication influence

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

Being a sexologist and practicing for last 7-8 years I have never encountered a person who lasts for one to two hours and it is never normal. A women can sustain lubrication for around half an hour (maximum for most women) and anything beyond that is painful and non pleasurable.

It is possible that he is using some medication of either prescription or may be illegal as there are many medicines which delay ejaculation and sometime person fails to climax despite repeated efforts. Antidepressants are the one which make it difficult to ejaculate among prescription medications.

I hope this helps you.
If you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards.