Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Dr. Matthew J. Mangat

Urologist

Posted on Wed, 4 Nov 2015 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: i did kegel exercises 2 years ago , but i was doing it 24 hours and i think i did it in a wrong way or something. however , after 5 months of doing it , i got erectile dysfunction. my erection was amazing and it last too much time. now it doesn't even last for few seconds and weak very short pennis . this is now going on with me for 1 year and 9 months. i test all tests and there is no cure for me cuz i don't have any problem as doctors claim. but it is not phsycological because im measuring my erection when i wake up. early morning erection is so weak and small it doesn't even good to insert it in a woman. check my reports

please note , im sure from my all previous tests it is something related to musceles or nervous system not blood. so in case you prefer to consult with another doctors together it will be good idea since my problem is very complicated and it needs a doctor who has physiotherapy back ground to help me i think.
Answered by Dr. Matthew J. Mangat 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Stop Xatral and Cialis. Start exercising.

Detailed Answer:
Hello xxxxx and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist,let me convey, that Kegel exercises, don't cause erection problems.
After going through your symptoms and reports of tests done, and all treatment tried so far, i must assure you, some of the measures to follow now.
1. Stop smoking.
2. Stop Xatral and check if you've any difficulty in passing urine.
3. Don't take Cialis for next week.
4. Stop masturbation for a week.
5. Certain tests like,blood sugar,VDRL, and LFT, should be checked.
6. Start exercising again.
6. After all reports are sent here,when you feel like,start masturbation or having sex, with extra time of foreplay, and see the difference.
Keep in mind, that your attitude needs to change, and be positive in outlook.
You'll feel much better, and gradually, your sexual health also, will improve.
Don't expect overnight changes, as your previous treatment has been prolonged, and after so many tests, it has made you confused.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Follow up: Dr. Matthew J. Mangat 10 minutes later
well , i don't think i did the proper kegel exercise . as i mentioned i was squeezing too hard all the time for like 20 times a day each time i squeeze 10 times relaxing and squeezing. so i think i did too much effort for the muscele , it is like any muscele in the body . or something in the nervous system. is there such cases that erection get weak cuz of that ? i will tell u exactly how my pennis looks like.

in the past it was up like 120 degree . now the maximum it reach is 80 degree from the balls , the width of my pennis or thickness while erected or not erected is much less than before. without erection , i feel i have baby pennis or much less size. i wasn't having this before. i stopped xatral before , and again i had slow urine flow. so i took it again.
Answered by Dr. Matthew J. Mangat 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kegel exercises not related to your problem.

Detailed Answer:
Hi again.
Forget the Kegel exercises.
It doesn't affect the nervous system, so don't worry.
Stop Xatral now for this week and see if there's a difference in urine flow.
Don't try to check on your penile length at present.
You're able to masturbate and have ejaculation.
If you don't get it out of your mind for a week, it'll complicate matters for you.