Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Dr. Sassen S Kwasa

Posted on Wed, 28 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: my husband and i have had great sex but i caught him cheating and since we are sorting it out and staying together, when we have sex he can perform but his penis dies and he doesn't ejaculate it just dies and it over, have tried to arouse him again but nothing happens
Answered by Dr. Sassen S Kwasa 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
This is more phychogenic than organic

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM. Please note that that pressure to perform and underlying emotinal and psychological guilt, fear and peservation surrounding past quarrels and infidelity will manifested signs of impotence. Depending on what stage you are as far as reconciliation is concerned, this problem may very well continue. Therapy may not be a bad idea because a something more psychological going on that is affecting hisability to have an erection. Many women will take this the wrong way, thinking that the husband does not love them anymore or is not aroused by them, quite the contrary, they're very many thoughts going on in the man's and /or woman's mind that will affect performance. I hope this helps him good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Neel Kudchadkar