Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian

Ayurveda Specialist

Posted on Sat, 24 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: Last day i am in ae mood to do sex with my gf but my panise dident stand whats is the solution for this problem it happens with me 2nd time
Answered by Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
seems to be emotional cause.nothing to worry

Detailed Answer:
Hai XXXX,

Thanks for consulting us.

As erection problem will be both physiological as well as pathological too. As you are young mostly seems to be emotional part. Emotional causes are more common in younger men.if it so kindly visit your physician for proper counselling if needed consult a specialist. However smoking,alcohol,cocaine will also lead to erectile dysfunction. Kindly rule out any medical history like spinal cord ,injury in the scrotum, any underlying disease like diabetes, etc.

If you are always getting erection problem while attempting then you need a physical examination by a physician and also for further advise and evaluation.

If it Is not ,then it seems to be normal. No need to be worried. If needed take a counselling .

Hope I answered your query. Kindly let me know if there any clarification.
Thanks and regards
Dr.S.Senthilnathan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian 24 minutes later
Sir give me a method to get rid from problem i think its weakness in nerves due to masturbation
Answered by Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
will guide you

Detailed Answer:
Hai XXXX,

Thanks for reverting back.
First avoid guilty about your condition. Don't put stress on this issue. Be relax.
Medication : Kapikachu capsules 2 twice a day.
Tablet confido 2 twice a day.
External application. Himcolin gel apply it on your genital part.

All above medicines will help in erectile dysfunction. Medicines will be available in Himalaya company.
Hope I answered your query. Kindly let me know if there any clarifications. Kindly rate the conversations.
Thanks and regards
. Dr.S.Senthilnathan.
Follow up: Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian 58 minutes later
Is these medicines cause any side effects ..?
And can u please tell me the cause of this problem
Answered by Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
no reported side effects

Detailed Answer:
Hai,
There is no side effects for this medicine. We use it day to day practise.
As i said in earlier conversation its seems to be emotional cause such as guilty,anxiety, stress. As per Ayurveda The above factors will cause erectile dysfunction. I don't find any relevant history from your query to fix your problem other than the emotional factor..If you are still not convinced visit a specialist for a personnel assessment.

Thanks and regards. Dr.S.Senthilnathan.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj