Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Dr. Prasanna Heijebu

Posted on Fri, 23 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: Hello Sir,
I have few question related to sex problem. I am 30 years old man, working in IT company. I have got married 8 months back and I am not much interested with sex now a days. If I do i ejaculate very soon in a stroke or two. I don't feel much straightening of penis now a days. Please suggest
Answered by Dr. Prasanna Heijebu 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Possible erectile dysfunction.

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Sir.

I can understand your concern.

You possibly seem to have erectile dysfunction with underlying premature ejaculation.

This is a common issue encountered in men.

Majority of causes are psychogenic in origin with underlying performance anxiety.

This condition does not need extensive work up at the moment.

A short course of drugs like Sildenafil, Becozinc and CoQ forte will help. Please check with your physician if he shares my view and prescribe the same to you.

Regular physical exercise for 20 min a day will help.

Post your further queries if any.
Thank you.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj