Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
All the symptoms are due to anxiety.
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are facing problem of Erectile Dysfunction since 4 days and have other symptoms like to urge to pass urine when sexually aroused ,
It does happen one's in a while in everyone's life not to get hard erection what is called as Secondary Erectile Dysfunction and it has no significance at all.
The sensation of urge to pass urine is mostly due to mild inflammation of urethra and is due to mucus secreted by Bulbo Urethral Glands located in urethra.
Erectile Dysfunction that you have is not organic in origin but is mind related and due to performance anxiety.Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and to have enjoyable sex.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..
Taking Sildenafil (Viagra)as on demand will help to get good hard sustainable erection and to have enjoyable sex.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest erectile dysfunction treatment when celais fails
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premacture ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for severe erectile dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for low hemoglobin and erectile dysfunction
- Planning for a child suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and numb feeling of penis
- Suggest natural treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for low sperm count and erectile dysfunction