Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care questions.
I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with erections related to injury to your penis from a torn frenulum. There is nothing surgical that can be done to correct the defect from the torn frenulum. This part of the penis is very sensitive and the damage could have reduced your ability to feel and experience climax. To perhaps improve the sensitivity I would recommend trying sensitizing lubricants. These sensitizing lubricants are usually used by women to improve their orgasms and should be able to help you too.
Once your sensitivity issue improves your confidence will also improve and then the erection issues will resolve. If you still have erection problems then you may need a medication like Viagra or Cialis to help. These can be obtained from your doctor or health care provider. Once you improve your sexual performance your confidence should also improve and less reliance on medications for erections.
I hope this answers your question. Please contact HCM again with any additional questions or concerns.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest erectile dysfunction treatment when celais fails
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premacture ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for severe erectile dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for low hemoglobin and erectile dysfunction
- Planning for a child suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and numb feeling of penis
- Suggest natural treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for low sperm count and erectile dysfunction