Owl Image

Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction due to ruptured penis

Owl Image
Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Question
I broke ruptured mypenis #yrsago Is there a way to ever get a good hard on and have normal sex again
Fri, 22 Aug 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Unlikely to get back to where it was before!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about what you experienced years back. Unfortunately, there is no way you can ever get back to your full state of good erections and performance. If you get hard enough erections to permit vaginal penetration, then I will say you can carry on with that. However, If they are grossly insufficient, I will advice that you try penile prostheses. I will suggest that you talk to your urologist about this a a sexologist for the various available option in your locality.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.