Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

186 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction due to ruptured penis

Answered by
Dr. Chobufo Ditah

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2009

Answered : 6185 Questions

Posted on Fri, 22 Aug 2014 in Men's Health
Question: I broke ruptured mypenis #yrsago Is there a way to ever get a good hard on and have normal sex again
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Unlikely to get back to where it was before!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about what you experienced years back. Unfortunately, there is no way you can ever get back to your full state of good erections and performance. If you get hard enough erections to permit vaginal penetration, then I will say you can carry on with that. However, If they are grossly insufficient, I will advice that you try penile prostheses. I will suggest that you talk to your urologist about this a a sexologist for the various available option in your locality.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on