Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation

Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo

Posted on Thu, 9 Mar 2017 in Men's Health
Question: Sir
Have suffered from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation for the last few years
I was taking enlarge forte with coq 10 enzyme under supervision
All was fine but after i stopped these problems are back
Pls advise
Testosterone levels are 280 to 320 XXXXXXX from time to time
Answered by Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Erectile dysfunction

Detailed Answer:
I admire your positive outlook and congratulate you for the attitude.

Now I guess you have premature ejaculation for which you consulted a doctor and they have diagnosed you as Erectile dysfunction

There are lots of pathological causes responsible for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction is one among them.

However, let me give my opinion on erectile dysfunction here.

“As” per your history mentioned your serum testosterone level is 280-320ng/dl which is near to normal as per average male normal value is 270-1070ng/dl.
Before you start treatment for ED do a cardiovascular clinical check up by a cardiologist if any abnormality detected they will advise you ECG, ECHO and angiogram test. The most commonly medications we prescribe and treat patients as below,

1)PDE5-sidenafil,vardenafil,tadalafil and avanafil

2)For all ED patients caused by secondary hypogonadism we advise testosterone as injectable drugs

3)Intracavernosal Injection of Vasodilators

4)Intraurethral Prostaglandin E1 pellets

5)Vascular endothelial growth factor

Which method will be applied for which patient it depends upon patient and your treating doctor. "If" above method failed then surgical procedure is the last choice.

For this you need expert's guidance by endocrinologist in your area,
Hope this helps.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Follow up: Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo 11 minutes later
Sir
Have gone under cardo vascular tests and are normal

Tadafil viagra sidnefil are all fine
Can u suggest slow but corrective medicines
What about enlarge forte again
As i have ed and pe but more of pe
Never had this prob
And i am fine when i watch porn how come ?
Answered by Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Erectile dysfunction

Detailed Answer:
Hi, as per your question let me clarify about the drug ENLARGE FORTE which contains L-arginine 500 mg, ginseng extract 42.5 mg, ginkgo biloba extract 20 mg, pinus pinaster bark extract 5 mg. It is an adjutant drug prescribed for many disorders apart from ED. So take it as usual.

As you have Erectile Dysfunction and premature ejaculation and premature ejaculation is more than Erectile Dysfunction as mentioned by you, so for it I want to clarify that the pathological causes responsible for premature ejaculation is as below :-

1)Acute Stress Disorder(ASD)

2)Depression

3)Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder(PTSD)

4)Prostatitis-Time to time ruled out infection by doing urine and semen analysis for Red blood cells and Pus cells, and if found you will be advised antibiotics and an ultrasound prostate.

5)Male Pelvic Pain Disorder-it is a chronic disorder which is diagnosed by physical examinations only.

So for all psychological disorders like depression, PTSD, Acute stress disorders you need psychotherapy by clinical psychologist only.

Finally, I may suggest you that there is no slow medications so go to the exact cause as mentioned and discuss today with your treating doctor and take medications as advised by doctors only.

I hope I was able to address your query. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to write to me.
Wishing you all the best.
Thanks
Dr U N Sahoo

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana