Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi

Psychiatrist

Posted on Wed, 4 Nov 2015 in Men's Health
Question: sir i used to masturbate a lot.recently got married.its been more than a year.am not able to penetrate some times i pre ejaculate and some time my penis is not hard enough.though in the morning when i get up my penis is very hard.but as i am to have sex i either loose erection or am not hard enough.
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Psychological erectile dysfunction occurs in a lot of individuals.

Detailed Answer:
Hello thanks for asking from HCM for your health related queries

I can understand your concern. First of all I'd like to tell you that masturbation has nothing to do with your problem. Masturbation is totally a safe and healthy habit. This doesn't result in loss of fertility or potency. So no need to blame masturbation for the problems you are having.

Now coming to your problem. You are able to achieve erection but are not able to maintaining it. In most cases this occurs because of psychological issues. During intercourse try to focus on sex only and don't distract yourself. Try not to think about the problem you are having. Spend a lot of time in foreplay and this will help to maintain hard erection. For penetration use a good lubricant like KY jelly. This is a water based jelly and helps in easy penetration, and you will not loose erection during penetration.

You have tried Tadalafil 10 mg tablet. If its not working then you can increase the dose to 20 mg on SOS basis after consulting your doctor. This will help to gain good erection without any doubts.

Thanks, Hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to ask again for more doubts.

Follow up: Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 7 minutes later
u mean 2 tablets of tedaphil 10 mg.and also i have a problem when i am hard i try wearing condom my erection goes away.i have tried almost all condoms.just tell me how to make my penis hard
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes two tabs will work.

Detailed Answer:
Hello again and thanks for asking a follow up

Yes two tabs will work. It is common in some individuals to loose erection while putting on condoms. Try to keep condoms near you and try to put them rapidly. This will help to maintain erection. Or you can engage yourself in foreplay again after wearing condoms. Once you achieve erection again then you can penetrate.

Thanks.
Follow up: Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 5 minutes later
if after doin all this suppose nothing still happens whom should i consult or is there any test that i should do.i know it's sometimes about pschyology but still if nothing happens then.
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Things will improve definitely.

Detailed Answer:
Hello again

No need to worry, things will definitely improve. Don't loose hope. There is nothing serious in your problem. All tests will come normal as the problem is psychological.

Thanks.