Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation

Dr. Alok Sinha

Psychiatrist

Posted on Mon, 2 Nov 2015 in Mental Health
Question: im 28 years old man married 5 months before but i cant do well anything and i am so depressed now so please help me sir this is my request
Answered by Dr. Alok Sinha 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
We are here to help you.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for asking your health related query here.

I know how much it pains when things do not go as we expect. Marriage brings additional responsibilities. There is possibility to get stressed or overburdened.

I certainly want to help you, but before that I need to know little more about your problem.
Can you please write in detail, what exactly your problem is? Please elaborate without hesitation, so that we can help you better.

I am awaiting your reply.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Alok Sinha 22 minutes later
I don't know how I explain anyway I'll try my level best. I can't reach my penis size and no strength. Take more times for sperm without strength. Early ejection, less sperm, over tied. Take 1 time only more times failure to her. Now I'm in a depressing mind and tensions about my life. I feel some mental discomfort all about my life so I need a better life with my dear so please help me sir it's my request please. I planned take some medicine so I need ur advice help me sir
Answered by Dr. Alok Sinha 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You must start the therapy.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for explaining your symptoms.

So it is clear now that you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation.
Apparently repeated failure in sexual act has brought depressive thinking in you. Fortunately treatment is available. You may be benefitted with few psychotropic medicines like Dapoxetine for Premature Ejaculation and Sildenafil citrate for Erectile Dysfunction. An antidepressant like Trazdone may be helpful in alleviating depressive symptoms and maintaining sustained erections. You may come back in life soon after initiation of therapy.

I hope you understand.
I wish you all the best.