Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation

Dr. Saumya Mittal

Diabetologist

Posted on Thu, 21 Aug 2014 in Premature Ejaculation
Question: hello sir i have a problem my penis standing power is low and tonight my girlfriend wanna sex with me which medicine i use its impiortent and urgent for me i need resuly quick and fast and i need standing power firstly and then premature ejaculation.
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Try Sildenafil

Detailed Answer:
Hi
I have read your query
Now I would suggest a more detailed consultation and opinion later.

As of now I would suggest you try sildenafil.
This will definitely help you.
The dose is to be taken half hour prior to the act.

Best of luck
Dr Mittal
Follow up: Dr. Saumya Mittal 3 minutes later
is this available in XXXXXXX
Brief Answer:
Yes it is

Detailed Answer:
Yes it is available in all good pharmacies. Where are you located?
Follow up: Dr. Saumya Mittal 5 minutes later
any side effects?? or from this mediciene have helped me tonight happyness because i need firstly standing power sex mood then sex timings how long i do because last time i use manforce 50 it works like long time period but waste for me because my penis cant standup then no profit for long time period my english language is to bad plz understand
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Try higher dose

Detailed Answer:
I think you can use a higher dose- like 100 mg
Manforce is sildenafil. However the brand is infamous. Try to find Caverta.
Since you have taken it, I am assuming you already know the side effects