Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and difficulty in getting orgasms

Posted on Mon, 15 Jun 2015 in Sexual Health
Question: yes my name is XXXXXXX and i have been having erection problems ever since 20 because i mastarbated alot more than normal. so when i became sexually active my penis didnt work, wasnt hard enough, or reaching my climax very fast. i did alot of research and have tried plenty of things but i havent had the luxury of saying that i have found the solution. currently to stay active im using the injections. i was reading today that the problem might be hard or blocked arteries. please is there any advice or suggestions. at this point of my life im open to any advice
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Try penile implaNt

Detailed Answer:
hello XXXXXXX
Thanks for query
Masturbation is a safe way of self gratification and causes no harm. I don't know why you took injections. We're medicines not effective? Some times medicines Donot work in presence of severe anxiety so may be if your anxiety is controlled, you may benefit from medicines. Inj are very very good way but threat of priapism always looms large. The safest cure for these is penile implant . We do this surgery in my hospital regularly. One implant may function for 12-15 years Please visit the website www.vivanhospital.com for detailed information.
DrvSaatiish Jhuntrraa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist