Suggest treatment for erectile dysfuncion

Posted on Fri, 4 Nov 2016 in Erectile Dysfunction
Question: L-Arginine & Proanthocyanidin Granules (Arg 9). It was recommended for my blood flow in penis. Also for my Erectile dysfunction . Will it be helpful. Advise Required
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is possible

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

There are some anecdotal reports about usefulness of arginine in blood circulation over delicate areas which includes penis and brain. Although there is no definite literature but it is possible that you will get benefited in erectile dysfunction.

I hope this answers you.
If you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards.
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 35 minutes later
Thanks Dr. for Reply
So it can keep helpful. But as you said it depends,
i would like to know , Is there any other medications other than Arg9, for solving my erectile dysfunction and also for improvement in blood circulations.
Could you advise me any other medicines to rectify this problem .
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Vitamin E is other option

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for reverting back to me.

I often use vitamin E and Tetrahydrofolate to help patients regain their potency. In my experience they are quite useful for majority of patients.

I hope this assists you further.
If you need to know more feel free to contact me.
not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-ashok-kumar/67386
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 2 days later
Thanks doctor for the Advice.
Is there any problem taking L-Arginine Proanthocyanidin Granules (Arg 9) and Vitamin E at the same time.
In my food habit Red wine is also there. Should i stop as i am taking these medicines.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Red wine need to be stopped

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for reverting back to me.

There is no problem in taking L-Arginine and Proanthrocyanidin together but it is advisable to avoid red wine altogether.

I hope this clarifies.
Thanks and regards.
Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist