Suggest treatment for enlarging wound on hand
Hi, Welcome to healthcaremagic,
It seems to be deep fungal infection as per your description, as draining sinuses are seen in mycetoma (it may be bacterial) or in sporotrichosis.
Please upload a good quality photograph for evaluation.
There is a feature to upload the image by yourself on the right side of this query page. You may utilize that. Alternatively, you can mail it to YYYY@YYYY with subject line as "ATTN: Dr. Shahid Hassan". I will review the photograph and get back to you.
Lichen planus Vs FDE
Hi, welcome again,
From clinical photograph it looks liken erosive lichen planus.
Biopsy is conclusive for this. as your earlier report is normal i will advise you to go for Repeat Biopsy.
The other differential is fixed drug eruption.
Are you taking any medicine regularly for pain, loose motion, psychiatric medicine or any other medicine.
Fixed drug reaction, It is a type of allergic reaction to a medicine, they recur at the same site with each exposure to a particular medication.
There is no sign of deep fungal infection from the photograph.
Hope this will help you.
Hi, welcome again,
Go for repeat biopsy for diagnosis.
Come back to us with report.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment to remove wound scars on face
- Suggest treatment for warts on hand
- Burn wounds treatment on hands
- Suggest treatment for non-healing wound
- Suggest treatment for to heal wound on knee
- Suggest treatment for chapped hands in children
- Suggest treatment for numbness on hand
- Suggest treatment for a reopened wound on penis
- Swelling around the open wound suggested treatment
- Suggest treatment for infection in hand and knuckle
- What does an itchy white patch inside anus indicate?
- What causes burning sensation in palms and soles of feet?
- Suggest treatment for skin irritation under breasts
- What is the cause and treatment for alopecia areta?
- What causes purple colored rash on arm?
- What causes brown bumps on penis?
- What causes small lesions on penis?
- Does contact of penis with someone else's blood transmit HIV?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness and redness of skin
- Are red spots in the scrotum indicative of genital herpes?