Suggest treatment for enlarged prostate
Surgery will help to improve his quality of life.
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your father has Enlarged prostate with Bilateral Inguinal Hernia and bladder diverticulum secondary to chronic bladder outlet obstruction.
Though he is 81 years old considering his good health ( No Diabetes,no hypertension ,no cardiac problems)at this age, it is advisable to go for endoscopic resection of prostate (TURP).This is a gold standard method of resecting enlarged prostate and practised all over the world.
His Bilateral Hernia repair and TURP can be done in one sitting .
This will help him to have good quality life for rest of his life
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Enlarged prostate symptoms treatment
- Suggest treatment for obstructive voiding due to enlarged prostate
- Prostate treatments for enlarged prostate
- Benign enlarged prostate treatment
- Enlarged prostate treatment
- Ayurvedic treatment of enlarged prostate
- Cialis treatment for enlarged prostate
- Treatment and cure for Enlarged prostate
- Heat treatment for enlarged prostate
- Enlarged prostate gland treatment