Suggest treatment for enlarged prostate and weak urine flow
may stabilize in some persons
Prostate enlargement is not commonly associated with pain unless there is an infection present.
The hesitancy (stopping and starting or a slow start) is one of the symptoms that can occur with enlarged prostate.
Other symptoms that can occur are dribbling, frequency, urgency, weak urine flow or incontinence.
It is possible that the symptom would not occur soon but it would not be possible to predict.
If symptoms continue or worsen then there are medications that can help eg tamsulosin, finasteride, dutasteride etc
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Enlarged prostate symptoms treatment
- Suggest treatment for obstructive voiding due to enlarged prostate
- Prostate treatments for enlarged prostate
- Benign enlarged prostate treatment
- Enlarged prostate treatment
- Ayurvedic treatment of enlarged prostate
- Cialis treatment for enlarged prostate
- Treatment and cure for Enlarged prostate
- Heat treatment for enlarged prostate
- Enlarged prostate gland treatment
- Can Hydroxyzine be taken for urinary tract and bladder infections?
- What causes black colored stool?
- What causes dizziness in an elderly person post suffering a concussion?
- What does severe atrophy in a MRI report indicate?
- What causes electric shock like sensation in the arms radiating to the...
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes and fever in a child
- What does resting heart beat of 52 indicate?
- What causes diarrhea and upper right abdominal pain?
- Is Oxycodone 10/325 different from Oxycodone 114?
- Can Antabuse cause dizziness?