Suggest treatment for endometriosis and adenomyosis
I was diagnosed 3 years ago and had laprascopic surgery. I am on contraceptive pill for 6 months now called Devilry 10 mg. And I have these following problems
Head aches : almost all the time
Nausea : comes an goes without warning
Neck arm shoulder and Chest pain : ever other day sometimes severe to the point of pain killing injections
Ovary pain : almost every day taking pain killers combiflam cyclopam Sarandon crocin etc... sometimes twice thrice a day
Total lack of energy and sometimes severe lethargy and weakness
Appetite : good and normal though craving for sweets
Weight gain : 10 kgs plus in a year
Moods : short tempered stressed and irritable with less stimuli low tolerance for people but most of the time in a good mood just every three or four days sinks in to a highly irritable mood
Urination : sometimes four times an hour for a day or so then back to normal
Bloated feeling : sometimes even after a small meal
Cold : Cough blocked nose fever (99) body aches about almost always
Eye stress : moving eye balls and burning
Painful intercourse : one in three times pain is not in vagina but in upper uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries...
Asthma : sometimes shortness in breath requiring multiple inhaler doses up to 6-7 blasts plus deryfilin
Excessive pimples on back
Endometriosis and adenomyosis
I have gone through your query and I understand your concerns .
Following is my reply:
1. Majority of your complaints of pain are related to endometriosis.
2. Endometriosis seems to have spread out and caused adenomyosis which is affecting uterus. Hence painful intercourse, frequent urination and ovary pain.
3. You need to start on gonadotropin agonist hormone injections in consultation with your doctor to decrease pain related to endometriosis and adenomyosis as recurrence chances of endometriosis are high.
4. Asthma, cough, stress and eye pain is not related to this.
5. Please see a gynecologist for endometriosis / adenomyosis problem and get injections i suggested.
I hope your doubt is clarified. Let me know if you wish any other information.
Headaches and shoulder pain are likely due to stress you have mentioned. If you have disturbed sleep due to stress, it is likely to cause this.
Chest pain could be due to gastritis / acidity. Please take antacids available over the counter abd see if you can get relief.
weight reduction can be achieved by regular exercise everyday along with restricted calorie diet of about 1000 calories per day. This has to be on a regular basis.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for focal adenomyosis
- Treatment and cure for uterine adenomyosis
- Treatment and cure for diffuse adenomyosis
- Treatment and cure for adenomyosis
- Treatment and cure for early diffuse adenomyosis
- New treatments for adenomyosis
- Treatments for endometriosis
- Treatment and cure for posterior wall adenomyosis
- Adenomyosis ayurveda treatment
- Suggest treatment for endometriosis with bloating and pain
- Is pregnancy possible with pre-ejaculatory fluid?
- What causes brown vaginal doscherge when trying to get pregnant?
- What causes delayed periods?
- What causes vaginal bleeding post pap smear test?
- How to check if hymen is intact?
- What causes delayed periods after unprotected sex?
- How to avoid pregnancy after having sex?
- What causes brown vaginal discharge after periods?
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods post abortion
- Does Nmp tablet interfere with pregnancy test result?