Suggest treatment for endometrial hyperplasia
They are safe, dont try anything else.
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Yes, you are right in saying it is a case of thick endometrium.
This is called endometrial hyperplasia.
In this condition, the lining of the uterus gets thickened due to hormonal imbalance, and this gets shed off in irregular fashion, leading to heavy and irregular menstrual bleeding.
This diagnosis can be confirmed by an ultrasound scan and a D and C again.
Generally progesterone ( Duoloton - L ) does not have such bad side effects.
You can try and Deviry as that is a different preparation of progesterone, and might not give you troublesome side effects.
You need to take oral progesterone tablets for atleast 3 months to correct this condition.
Alternatively , try and get the IUD ( intrauterine device ) containing progesterone - MIRENA - inserted.
It will help for a few years till you achieve menopause, and the side effects are not troublesome.
Dont worry, progesterone tablets are safe for consumption.
Generally, no other remedies will work for this.
All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further.
Will my gynac help with this device.
Can insert after a D and C or after a cycle of Deviry.
The effects are commonly felt after taking Duoloton L by women.
So it is not unusual for you to feel that.
You can get the IUD inserted after a repeat D and C which will confirm the diagnosis and also help in removing the thickened endometrium.
Or you can take a cycle of Deviry and then get the IUD inserted after the period which follows that cycle.
Yes, your Gynec should be able to insert the device in the OPD itself, it is a simple 2 minute procedure.
YOu can reach me directly anytime using the following link -
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for endometrial hyperplasia
- Treatment and cure for focal endometrial hyperplasia
- Primolut n as treatment of endometrial hyperplasia
- Ayurvedic treatment for endometrial hyperplasia
- Treatment and cure for endometrial hyperplasia
- Endometrial hyperplasia ayurvedic.treatment
- Endometrial hyperplasia treatment with homeopathy
- Treatment and cure for complex endometrial hyperplasia
- Cystic endometrial hyperplasia treatment
- Treatment of endometrial hyperplasia
- Hymen not ruptured. Can I insert finger in the vagina?
- Want to conceive, have fundal subseraus fibroid. What kind of treatment...
- Pregnant. Having ovarian cyst. Has nausea and vomiting. Prescribed folic...
- Increasing red spots on abdomen since hysterectomy. Had been for...
- Had 3 times intercourse within a cycle. Took postinor and used...
- Is it safe to use contraceptive pills like i pill? Side effects?
- Had menorrhagia. Ultrasound showed uterus enlarged. Treatment?
- Had D&C and hysterscopic procedure. Prescribed Tranexamic acid. Having...
- Pregnant, in third trimester, advised 4d scan. Will it cause any harm to...
- Looking for help for Pemphigoid Bullous in throat, mouth and hands?