Suggest treatment for electrical sensations throughout body and nerve compression
Can be due to a nerve compression.
Thanks for posting your query.
The electrical sensations on moving the neck downwards is likely to be due to a nerve root compression. There can be nerve compression or lysthesis post fusion.
As per your previous surgery of spine now there is possibility of discitis, which can be confirmed by MRI with contrast or CT myelogram
For these symptoms analgesic and neurotropic medication can be started. You can consult a neurologist for this.
Till that time, avoid lifting weights, Sit with support to back. Use a cervical collar of necessary. You can consult physiotherapist for help.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and TENS therapy will help
I will advise to check your Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D3 level.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- S1 nerve compression treatment
- Nerve compression acupuncture
- Acute knee pain nerve compression cervical myelopathy traction required treatment
- L5-s1 nerve compression treatment
- Treatment and cure for nerve compression syndrome
- Nerve compression with vomiting nausea
- Ayurvedic treatment for optic nerve compression
- Treatment and cure for nerve compression disorder
- Nerve compression twitching
- Treatment and cure for ulnar nerve compression
- Swollen legs, dark patches. Have stasis dermatitis and OCD. Will I be...
- Difficulty maintaining erection, discomfort in right testicle. Should I...
- Would anesthesia used to make a patient unconscious cause hand tremor?
- Black or brown freckles on penis, flat, no discomfort. Is this normal?
- What could red spots on hairline mean?
- Testicle swollen huge and hurts to touch. Why?
- Sudden awakening from sleep, heart racing, high blood pressure, ringing...
- What kind of cancer is it when colonoscopy shows a malignant mass in...
- Itching vagina, discharge and bleeding during sex. Maybe bacterial...
- Have hypoglycemia. Want to try HCG diet. Is it safe?