Suggest treatment for edema in the feet
YOu should reduce salt intake and upload an image for review!
I will like to know what disease conditions you are being managed for. This could represent an infection or increased fluid accumulation from a heart, kidney or liver disease. The fact that both legs seem affected make an infection less likely.
An image will help me provide a narrower list of possibilities. In the interim, I will suggest that you reduce your amount of salt intake and raise the legs to avoid any further fluid accumulation.
To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.
I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for edema feet
- Suggest treatment for puffy edema everywhere my body
- Bone marrow edema treatment
- Dependent edema treatment
- Suggest treatment for edema of both lower legs
- Quinke edema treatment
- Cystoid macular edema treatment
- Treatment of edema in feet
- Is diamox used in the treatment of edema?
- Weeping edema treatment
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?