Suggest treatment for edema in the feet

Question
I now have massive edema in my r foot an ankle and moderate edema in l foot and ankle. I've stopped walking for my health (painfulcorn on sole of foot) and have increased intake of salt. On the other hand, I haven't smoked in 4 days. Do I need to see a dr or can this wait?
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Liver and Gall Bladder

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
YOu should reduce salt intake and upload an image for review!

Detailed Answer:

I will like to know what disease conditions you are being managed for. This could represent an infection or increased fluid accumulation from a heart, kidney or liver disease. The fact that both legs seem affected make an infection less likely.

An image will help me provide a narrower list of possibilities. In the interim, I will suggest that you reduce your amount of salt intake and raise the legs to avoid any further fluid accumulation.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.

Waiting...