Suggest treatment for eczema and dark patches on skin
hydroquinone and tretinoin topical preparations are depigmenting agents.
Welcome to health care magic,
Thank you for asking HCM.
For these dark patches, you can use kojic acid based preparations like kojic acid soap or kojic acid cream which is available over the counter.
Also take vitamin C and vitamin E which is also helpful to whiten the darker skin areas.
Avoid excess sun exposure. You can use sunscreens on sun exposing parts.
There are other preparations like hydroquinone and tretinoin (Brand name: Melabest 2% cream) which has the property of reducing the darker area with gradual topical use but has several side effects.
So,it should be used under the supervision of dermatologist only.
Hence,kindly consult dermatologist for prescription of the cream which I have mentioned.
Hope this will help you.
Thanks and Regards,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for eczema noticed on limbs
- Suggest treatment for seborrheic eczema
- Listerine for treatment of eczema
- Unani treatment for eczema
- Treatment infertile eczema
- Suggest treatment for skin cracks due to eczema skin disease
- Suggest treatment for skin eczema
- Ginger treatment for eczema
- Treatment for eczema areola
- White patches on skin eczema