Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
184 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for earache

Answered by
Dr. Saumya Mittal


Practicing since :2004

Answered : 2881 Questions

Posted on Tue, 19 May 2015 in General Health
Question: Hi i am XXXXXXX
My friend has earache. She was consult with dr. And she take three time medicine in one now. Now she is feeling uncomfortable.

Plz help me and reply asap.
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need more information

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for contacting HCM
I am Dr Mittal.
I will try to help you.
I need more information-
1. What tablets did she take.
2. What exactly is "uncomfortable"
Please respond, so we can help u further.
Best of luck.
Dr Mittal
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on