Suggest treatment for ear pain

Posted on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: my right ear hurts – constant humming and vibrating – I have shown the ear specialist and my doctor – both have attributed it to stress and have asked to alternate between candibiotic and soliwax ear drops. My family says I get it whenever I lose my cool and yell at them; I also work long hours due to work pressure handling critical system admin tasks for the bank. Kindly advise.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 35 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes, stress can be the cause Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Yes, the symptoms you have could be related to stress. Practicing de-stressing methods like yoga and meditation will help. Also the above symptoms can be seen in vitamin deficiencies. Hence, taking multivitamin supplements is advisable. Wish you good health. Regards,
Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 2 days later
Hi Dr XXXXXXX Many thanks for your response - noted; kindly suggest multivitamin supplements; i have been taking evian 600, B-long, shelcal 250 off and on. Facing another problem now- since last couple of weeks - dozing off for long hours ( 8 hours) on saturdays & sundays in addition to good sleep in the night - while during the week my day begins at 6.30 am and ends at 11 pm - is it because am over-tired with work and household chores? what do you suggest; look forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely, XXXX DBS Bank
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer: COBODEX Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. Instead of B-LONG you can take Cap COBODEX one per day for two months, these are effective in building up nerve strength. Yes, your stress and physical strain could be the cause for excess sleep. As I suggested do practice yoga or meditation. They are much effective. Regards,
Dr. Raju A.T