Suggest Treatment For Ear Pain
Eustachian tube blockage
Welcome to Healthcare Magic and thanks for putting up the query
The ear pain is probably due to eustachian tube blockage caused by nasal or throat infection.
Take tablet levocetrizine plus psuedophedrine twice daily and xylometazoline nasal drops three times a day for a week.
Take steam inhalation and chew a gum that will help to relieve the symptoms.
All the medicine prescribed by me will be available only on prescription.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart attack symptoms clogged ear
- Hard lump on temporal bone behind ear
- First response pregnancy test faint line disappear
- Hard movable painless lump in front of ear
- Eye surgery cost retinal tear
- Fix blocked ear
- Glans tear
- Eye twitch sore left ear
- Food to be taken to cure ligament tear
- Heart rate increases swishing sound in my ear