Suggest treatment for ear pain, fatigue, chills and dry cough
Upper respiratory infection most likely.
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. Your problem can be most likely due to upper respiratory infection. Blocked sinus and auditory tube can cause inflammation of middle ear and cause ear pain.
Initially this can be managed by over the counter anti histamines like benadryl, local nasal decongestants sprays like xylometazoline , Paracetamol and mucolytics. You can also do steam inhalation. Taking warm chicken soup with pepper, tea with lemon and chewable vitamin C will be helpful also.
If there is no improvement or there is yellowish or thick phlegm then antibiotic therapy will be needed and such case approach your GP.
Hope this may help you. Let me know if anything not clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for dry cough and chest pain
- Suggest treatment for dry cough
- Suggest treatment for ear pain in a child
- Dry cough and pain in the ear
- Suggest treatment for cold and ear pain
- Dry cough and pain under ears
- Dry cough chest pain fatigue
- Suggest treatment for ear pain
- Profuse sweating have chills dry cough sinus infection suggest
- Sore throat hurts to swallow ear pain drooling dry cough