Suggest treatment for ear pain and sore throat
You seem to be having a throat infection
The most common cause of swelling under the jaw is a lymph node. The most common cause for enlarged lymph node is a throat or dental infection
From the pictures sent by you it looks like that you have a throat infection. The bumps are small lymphoid follicles which enlarge due to chronic infection.
You may need to start on antibiotics for the infection for which you will need a doctors prescription.
I would like you to start on chlorhexidine gargles thrice a day and if possible meet a dentist for a dental check up.
Get well soon!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with headache and ear pain
- Left ear pain sore throat
- Sore throat causing ear pain
- Cold sinus ear pain sore throat difficulty opening jaw treatment
- Ear pain sore throat headache
- Sore throat and tongue painful to swallow ear pain
- Sore throat swallow ear pain
- Ear pain popping sore throat
- Sore throat ear pain during pregnancy suggestions
- Sore throat ear pain symptoms