Suggest treatment for ear pain and sore throat
not to worry about
Hey thanks for your faith in the health care Magic
I have gone through your question and I understood your problem.
Following are the symptoms of peritonsillar abscess
Peritonsillar Abscess Symptoms
The first symptom of peritonsillar abscess is usually a sore throat. A period without fever or other symptoms may follow as the abscess develops. It is not unusual for a delay of 2-5 days between the start of symptoms and abscess formation.
The mouth and throat may show a swollen area of inflammation - typically on one side.
The uvula (the small finger of tissue that hangs down in the middle of the throat) may be shoved away from the swollen side of the mouth.
Lymph glands in the neck may be enlarged and tender.
Other signs and symptoms may be observed:
Severe sore throat that becomes isolated to one side
Fever and chills
Muscle spasm in the muscles of the jaw (trismus) and neck (torticollis)
Ear pain on the same side as the abscess
A muffled voice, often described as a "hot potato" voice (sounds as if you have a mouthful of hot potato when you talk)
Difficulty swallowing saliva
As per what you have said I dont think you have peritonsillar abscess. Not to worry.
I hope my answer was helpful for you . Dont forget to close the discussion.Thank you.
DR . XXXXXXX HASABE
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with headache and ear pain
- Left ear pain sore throat
- Sore throat causing ear pain
- Cold sinus ear pain sore throat difficulty opening jaw treatment
- Ear pain sore throat headache
- Sore throat and tongue painful to swallow ear pain
- Sore throat swallow ear pain
- Ear pain popping sore throat
- Sore throat ear pain during pregnancy suggestions
- Sore throat ear pain symptoms